2 Days 1 Night Schedule
trip to Kundasang
Kota Kinabalu>>Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House)>>Jambatan Tamparuli (Hanging Suspension Tamparuli)>>Nabalu Market>>Fishspa Tagal Luanti>>Sabah Tea>>Poring Hotspring>>Desa Dairy Farm>>War Memorial>>Kinabalu Park>>Kota Kinabalu
- Pick Up Hotel/Homestay 7.30-8.00 am
- 1st destination is Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down) about 30 minutes drive
- Experience walking on the famous Jambatan Tamparuli (Hanging Suspension Tamparuli)
- Proceed to Kinabalu Park with winding and hilly roads along crocker range about 1 hours dan 30 minutes
- Pitsop at Nabalu Market for local handycraft & souvenirs
- Feel the soft and cool breeze as you arrive at Nabalu Market
- Fishspa Tagal Luanti located about 40 minutes from Ranau town. Here you will meet Fish Massage as they will eat your dead skin!
- Lunch at Sabah Tea, you will be amazed with view and windy hill
- Enjoy hot spring, Butterfly Farm, the Poring Orchid Conservation Centre, the Tropical Garden, the Poring Canopy Walkaway and the Rafflesia Flower Site at Poring Hotspring.
- Cek in Hotel/Homestay
- Cek out Hotel/Homestay
- Visit Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, another most ‘must-visit’ location in Kundasang.
- At Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, you will see by yourself how they produce fresh milk, feeding the calves with bottle milk, feeding goat with grass, and of course the amazing view of Kinabalu mountain to make some photography activities.
- Enjoy some souvenirs especially the popular dairy products like Desa Cattle milk’s in a box as well as their ice cream
- About 10-20 minutes drive from Desa Cattle, we will visit War Memorial that is made up of four Beautiful Gardens – The Australian Garden, The English Garden, The Borneo Garden and Contemplation garden and pool – to represent the different nationalities.
- Free and Easy to Local and Fruit Market at Kundasang town.
- Head back to Kota Kinabalu
- PRIVATE TOUR (PRIVATE GUIDE & VEHICLE)
- All rate are qouted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
- Child rate applies for children between 3-11 years old
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Meet our Friendly tour guide
- Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House)-own expenses
- 3D Museum – own expenses
- Jambatan Tamparuli (Suspension Bridge) -Free
- Nabalu Market – Pitstop for few photos of Kinabalu Mountain
- Kinabalu National Park – own expenses
- Desa Cattle Dairy Farm Kundasang- own expenses
- War Memorial Kundasang – own expenses
- Hotel Pick up & drop off
TIPS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Bring along your sandals, comfortable clothes, warm jacket, drinking water. – raincoat in case its rain
- Bring extra cash to island if you interested to try water sports activities.
- Bring suitable clothes and shoes if u want to try canopy walk at Poring Hotspring.
- Please bring your own medicine as it travels to winding and hilly terraces causing nausea and dizziness.
- Please ask our tour guide on any information you need.
- Tips for tour guide is not compulsary, it’s just show your truly appreciation to them.
WHAT THEY SAY?
Need Quotation From us?
Fill The Form Below.
[contact-form-7 id=”589″ title=”Package Menu”]
Cuti Kinabalu Video Trailer