4 Days 3 Night schedule tour to Kota Kinabalu & Kundasang
Kota Kinabalu>>Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House)>>Jambatan Tamparuli (Hanging Suspension Tamparuli)>>Nabalu Market>>Kinabalu Park>>Desa Dairy Farm>>War Memorial>>Fishspa Tagal Luanti>>Sabah Tea>>Poring Hotspring>>Tunku Abdul Rahman Park>>Filipino Market>>Night Market>>The Floating Mosque>>Yayasan Sabah>>State Museum>>Signal Hill Observatory Tower
- Pick Up Hotel/Homestay 7.30-8.00 am
- 1st destination is Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down) about 30 minutes drive
- Experience walking on the famous Jambatan Tamparuli (Hanging Suspension Tamparuli)
- Proceed to Kinabalu Park with winding and hilly roads along crocker range about 1 hours dan 30 minutes
- Pitsop at Nabalu Market for local handycraft & souvenirs
- Feel the soft and cool breeze as you arrive at Nabalu Market
- Free and Easy at Kundasang Town
- Cek in Hotel/Homestay Kundasang
- Cek out Hotel/Homestay
- Visit Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, another most ‘must-visit’ location in Kundasang.
- At Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, you will see by yourself how they produce fresh milk, feeding the calves with bottle milk, feeding goat with grass, and of course the amazing view of Kinabalu mountain to make some photography activities.
- Enjoy some souvenirs especially the popular dairy products like Desa Cattle milk’s in a box as well as their ice cream
- About 10-20 minutes drive from Desa Cattle, we will visit War Memorial that is made up of four Beautiful Gardens – The Australian Garden, The English Garden, The Borneo Garden and Contemplation garden and pool – to represent the different nationalities.
- Free and Easy to Local and Fruit Market at Kundasang town.
- Head back to Kota Kinabalu
- Cek in Hotel/Homestay Kota Kinabalu
- After breakfast, heading to Jesselton Jetty.
- Boat transfer about 15-20 minutes to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
- The Tunku Abdul Rahman Park open daily from 8.30 am to 5pm.
- you can visit 4 island: Sapi island, Manukan island, Mamutik island and Gaya island.
- Watersport activities such as seawalking, banana ride, jet ski, flyfish, parasailing, scuba doo and coral flyer provided in this park
- Free and easy visit to Filipino Market and Night market.
- Transfer to hotel/homestay Kota Kinabalu
- Visit The Floating Mosque – another ‘Must-visit’ location and also the largest mosque in Kota Kinabalu
- Visit Tun Mustapha Tower also known as Yayasan Sabah is a foundation to promote education and economic development in the state.
- Visit State museum Sabah-consist of ethnography, natural history, archaeology, heritage village and ethnobotanical garden.
- Visit Signal Hill Observatory Tower – The highest point in the Kota Kinabalu City.
- Free and Easy
- Transfer to airport/hotel/homestay
- PRIVATE TOUR (PRIVATE GUIDE & VEHICLE)
- All rate are qouted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
- Child rate applies for children between 3-11 years old
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Meet our Friendly tour guide
- Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House)-own expenses
- 3D Museum – own expenses
- Jambatan Tamparuli (Suspension Bridge) -Free
- Nabalu Market – Pitstop for few photos of Kinabalu Mountain
- Kinabalu National Park – own expenses
- Desa Cattle Dairy Farm Kundasang- own expenses
- War Memorial Kundasang – own expenses
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
- The Floating Mosque
- Yayasan Sabah
- State Museum
- Signal Hill Observatory Tower
- Hotel Pick up & drop off
TIPS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Bring along your sandals, comfortable clothes, warm jacket, drinking water. – raincoat in case its rain
- Bring extra cash to island if you interested to try water sports activities.
- Bring suitable clothes and shoes if u want to try canopy walk at Poring Hotspring.
- Please bring your own medicine as it travels to winding and hilly terraces causing nausea and dizziness.
- Please ask our tour guide on any information you need.
- Tips for tour guide is not compulsary, it’s just show your truly appreciation to them.
WHAT THEY SAY?
Need Quotation From us?
Fill The Form Below.
Cuti Kinabalu Video Trailer
"Percutian kami 4 hari 3 malam memang best! Dapat round lebih 15 lokasi menarik di Kota Kinabalu dan Kundasang. Yang lebih penting, percutian kami JIMAT & TERATUR! Syabas #suzateam!"
"Lawatan dengan kawan sekerja di Kota Kinabalu dan Kundasang bersama Suza Holidays memang Awesome! Tour Guide peramah dan baik hati, sentiasa bagi kami info mengenai tempat lawatan, Recommended...!"